Objects and Purposes of the Association as stated in the Articles of Incorporation
The objects of the corporation shall be benevolent, educational, charitable, civic, patriotic and fraternal. The Corporation is formed for the following purposes:
- To preserve and strengthen comradeship among its members, to assist worthy members and their families;
- To promote the interests and welfare of all corrections officers in Missouri and in other states by the exchange of information;
- To work for legislation to assist corrections officers in the pursuit of their duties;
- To mitigate the hazards of members’ employment and improve working conditions; and
- To raise the social, civic, and intellectual standing of members.