MOCOA’s purpose is:
- To preserve and strengthen comradeship among its members, to assist worthy members and their families;
- To promote the interests and welfare of all corrections officers in Missouri and in other states by the exchange of information;
- To work for legislation to assist corrections officers in the pursuit of their duties;
- To mitigate the hazards of members’ employment and improve working conditions; and
- To raise the social, civic, and intellectual standing of members.
Please download a membership application and join us!